- >"Product Application Manual " Officially Published
- >Another Invention Patent Obtained on Vibrating Level Switches
- >Six-year Cooperation with Turkish Customer
- >Jiwei Designated as State High-tech Enterprise Again
- >Jiwei SIL2 / 3 Reed Remote Transmitter Obtained a New Patent
- >Failure-Free Operation for 5 Years, Jiwei Tuning Fork Liquid Level Switches Favored by Customer
- >New Product Launches: 400℃ Ultra-high Temperature Tuning Fork Level Switch
- >SIL2/3 Certified Tuning Fork Liquid Level Switches used in Pharmaceutical Industry
Shenzhen Jiwei Automations Ltd.
Address：5th Floor, Baoli Building, No. 3162 Longgang Avenue, Shenzhen, P. R. China.
Tel：+86 755 28407683
Piezoelectric devices are the core elements of vibrating level switches, but the working reliability of piezoelectric ceramic components is affected by many factors.
Depend on specific medium and the density, measurement accuracy and reliability will inevitably be greatly reduced if only debug with water.
In fact, the switching point will also be different based on the material density and specific gravity.
Ring-21 Compact Liquid Level Switches have successfully replaced photoelectric level switches of the conventional island at Fuqing nuclear power plant.
Ring-11 obtained the SIL2 / SIL3 qualifications by Instrumentation Technology and Economy Institute (ITEI).
Some liquid level switches cause false alarm due to the signal interference, which put a great test to reliable liquid control equipment.
To ensure stable production, tuning fork level switches are installed in the powder receiver to control the start-stop of pneumatic conveying system by outputting switch signals.
Ring-11 can reach full resonance state after precisely tuned, and has strong anti-hanging feature. The measurable medium viscosity range is 0.1 ~ 10000cps.