Shenzhen Jiwei Automations Ltd.
Address：5th Floor, Baoli Building, No. 3162 Longgang Avenue, Shenzhen, P. R. China.
Tel：+86 755 28407683
Ring-11 Liquid Level Switch
● With only 40mm fork length, specially designed for pipelines and other applications with constricted space.
● High sensitivity due to the precisely pre-adjusted harmonic resonant frequency of the fork, the lowest measurable medium density can be as low as 0.5g/cｍ³.
● Meet the food safety standards and applicable for liquids level measurement in food industry.
● Optional air-tight high pressure protection insulation sleeve, special for pressurized or corrosive liquids level measurement.
● Certified for CE, and both Intrinsic Safety and Flameproof Enclosure explosion protection.
- Ring-11 fork liquid level switch is a highly reliable instrument for liquid level detection and control. The Fork length is only 40 mm which makes Ring-11 applicable not only for vessels, various tanks such as storage tanks, but also particularly for pipelines or other applications with constricted space. It is based on the fork resonant principle. When a fork which vibrates in harmonic resonance comes in contact with the measured liquid, its vibrating frequency will greatly decrease. The fork’s harmonic resonant frequency has been precisely pre-adjusted to achieve high sensitivity so the lowest measurable density can be as low as 0.5g/cｍ³. Our Ring-11 liquid level switch is excellent in level measurement for acids like HCL, H2SO4, H2SO3, and alkali liquids, syrup, medical liquids, industrial wastewater, etc. And particularly, it is suitable for pressured liquefied gas (such as LNG) and applications under complicated working conditions where the measured liquid is easy to foaming, bubbling or with high viscosity and under vibration disturbance environment etc. Jiwei has been granted an invention patent (ZL201510735568.2) on Ring-11 Liquid Level Switch.