- >Another Invention Patent Obtained on Vibrating Level Switches
- >Six-year Cooperation with Turkish Customer
- >Jiwei Designated as State High-tech Enterprise Again
- >Jiwei SIL2 / 3 Reed Remote Transmitter Obtained a New Patent
- >Failure-Free Operation for 5 Years, Jiwei Tuning Fork Liquid Level Switches Favored by Customer
- >New Product Launches: 400℃ Ultra-high Temperature Tuning Fork Level Switch
- >SIL2/3 Certified Tuning Fork Liquid Level Switches used in Pharmaceutical Industry
- >Jiwei Tuning Fork Liquid Level Switches Widely Applied in Complex Conditions
Shenzhen Jiwei Automations Ltd.
Address：5th Floor, Baoli Building, No. 3162 Longgang Avenue, Shenzhen, P. R. China.
Tel：+86 755 28407683
Ring-21 Compact Liquid Level Switches have successfully replaced photoelectric level switches of the conventional island at Fuqing nuclear power plant.
Ring-11 obtained the SIL2 / SIL3 qualifications by Instrumentation Technology and Economy Institute (ITEI).
Some liquid level switches cause false alarm due to the signal interference, which put a great test to reliable liquid control equipment.
To ensure stable production, tuning fork level switches are installed in the powder receiver to control the start-stop of pneumatic conveying system by outputting switch signals.
Ring-11 can reach full resonance state after precisely tuned, and has strong anti-hanging feature. The measurable medium viscosity range is 0.1 ~ 10000cps.
After detailed communication with the client, Jiwei engineer recommended Tube-11 Vibrating Level Switch due to the large proportion of alumina particles and the strong magnetic field.
Tube-11 Vibrating Rod Level Switch is designed with double vibrating tubes, which prevents bulk material from getting stuck or jammed.
For double rod vibrating rod level switch,the probe is in a complete resonance state, and the probe can be driven to vibrate with a small power supply voltage, with strong anti-hanging performance and is hard to deform.